The Reimbursement Specialist is responsible for the following daily Business Office/Reimbursement activities: Billing claims, completing follow-up activities on claims submitted to the third-party payers, preparing adjustments and refunds.
As a Home Health Reimbursement Specialist, you will:
• Provides excellent customer service and assist in problem resolution internally and externally
• Participates in the maintaining Electronic Medical Record (EMR) billing, collection and cash posting system
• Maintains working knowledge for all Federal, State, and Managed Care requirements
• Process all Electronic and manual bills timely
• Audits, corrects and appeals claims that have been returned or denied
• Verifies and corrects insurance information, charges and coding issues for all electronic and manual claims
• Troubleshoots & communicates to supervisor/manager on all business office issues and reimbursement functions
• Completes collections/follow-up and other reimbursement activities in accordance with department policies
• Hight Diploma diploma
• 5 years’ experience in Healthcare business office
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to problem solve
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
• Work life balance through non rotating shifts
• Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
• Free Employee parking
• Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
• 100% Coverage for inpatient care – at Adventist HealthCare facilities
• 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide – after copay
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Join the Adventist HealthCare team today! Apply now to be considered or [email protected] for more information.
Reimbursement Manager PRN for Home Health.
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.